Date(s) - 17 Dec 2011 until 18 Dec 2011
11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Category(ies) No Categories
Djarum Super Jakarta Blues Festival 2011
Djarum Super Jakarta Blues Festival is and still remains as the biggest Blues Festival in Southeast Asia.It will be the Fourth Annual Jakarta International Blues Festival, held on Saturday December 17, 2011 at Istora Senayan, Jakarta. It gives Jakarta International Blues Festival the honor to welcome Blues Legend John Mayall.
As our way in spreading the seed of blues in Indonesia and promoting the blues genre, our 2011 theme will be: “Keepin the Blues Alive: In Blues we trust”
As part of our promotional agendas, we will roll out our “Road to Djarum Super Jakarta Blues Festival 2011″ starting this November by visiting popular venues and promoting blues through performances, jam session and blues clinics. During that time, we will hand out free invitations to the biggest blues festival in South East Asia. The lucky winner will have the oppurtunity to win our special show to watch John Mayall live in Istora.
There will be 5 performing stage
1. Blue Stage: will house blues musicians from both International and National
2. Red Stage: Will act as our main stage where it will be housed Istora’s main building, where the stage will carry more Blues Rock and our special show: Blues Legends – John Mayall
3. Black Stage: serves new talents and new rising blues talents
4. Green Stage: Serves as our acoustic performing stage
5. White Stage: Serves as our “relaxing ngamen” lounge stage